If you would like to make a donation in someone’s name, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-414-5212
More Ways to Give
Make a Material Contribution
We are only able to accept NEW items. We serve children from birth to 18 years of age.
- Boys and girls underwear, socks, and shoes in any size
- Boys and girls t-shirts, shorts, sweaters, jeans/pants, and dresses in any size
- Boys and girls winter coats, rain coats and boots in any size
- School supplies
- Office supplies
Make a Financial Contribution
- Become a Monthly Donor Have a recurring contribution automatically deducted from your checking account each month
- Make a one-time donation online today
- Send a Check to Cowlitz County Child Advocates, 1024 Broadway Street Longview, WA 98632
- Add Cowlitz County Child Advocates to your Will or Living Trust. Please send us an email if you would like more information about including CCCA in your will or trust. If you have already included us, please let us know so we can thank you!
All donations are tax deductible. Cowlitz County Child Advocates is a 501(c)3 non-profit that identifies, educates, and supports community volunteers to advocate for every abused and neglected child in the Cowlitz Dependency Court System.